Όροι και Κανονισμοί
This site is best viewed in the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer 9.0 and above.
The site is configured for a display resolution of 1024x768 pixels and above.
If you wish to print pages from this website (subject to the Terms and Conditions below) you will achieve best results by selecting portrait paper size.
We are currently adding new forms and factsheets to the Cyprus Red Cross Society website which can be downloaded. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. If you do not have this software on your computer you can download it for free from Adobe.
Video and image galleries require the latest version of Flash for your browser. You will need Adobe Flash to view these. If you do not have this software, or have an outdated version, you can download the latest version for free from Adobe.
When linking to this site, please do so within a new browser window, never within the frame of another site.
Terms and conditions
Use of this Website (the “Site”) is provided by The Cyprus Red Cross Society ("CRCS") subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1) Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the Site.
2) CRCS reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified.
3) You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. In addition you must:
3.1) use the Site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) notify and seek the approval of CRCS to any intended links to the Site prior to making such links.
3.3) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the Site to any third party without the written permission of CRCS.
4) Information and material provided in this Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, CRCS cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. CRCS will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by any user as a result of his/her reliance on information contained in this Site.
5) CRCS does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Copyright restrictions:
• Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from CRCS. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by CRCS to use any item displayed.
• The Red Cross and Red Crescent emblems are protected symbols under international and national laws. Use of these emblems by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden.
• Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this Site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not CRCS). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
• Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright CRCS.
7) The Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than CRCS. CRCS makes no representations as to the security, quality or propriety of any link which may be accessed through the Site and accepts no liability for the content of such links or for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of such links or by reliance on information contained in such links.
8) Access to and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk and CRCS does not warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property.
9) CRCS reserves the right to vary any event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods and services are subject to availability and CRCS reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
10) Although the Site uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by CRCS or its agents.
11) CRCS shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
CRCS has the right to collect, store and process personal data of a user in accordance with the provisions of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law (N.138 (I)/2001).
The users have the right to access, update or refuse any further processing of their personal data pursuant to the provisions of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law (N.138 (I)/2001).
CRCS will not communicate or disclose such personal data to any third party without the user’s consent unless such communication is done for reasons (a) of protecting the vital interest of the users (b) of compliance with a legal obligation (c) for the performance of a task of public interest (d) for statistical purposes and (d) for processing payment transactions as described below.
This Site may contain links owned and operated by third parties. CRCS does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third parties’ websites, as they are beyond its control.
For additional information about how CRCS collects, uses and safeguards the personal information of the users, please do not hesitate to contact us.
13) By submitting your credit card (or other type of card) details, you understand and agree that you authorise CRCS to charge the card you entered for the amount of the transaction.
Payment transactions are handled by third party financial institutions that receive the card number and other personal information in order to verify the validity of the card number and process the transactions.
The transaction will appear on your bank statement as <
No cancellations or refunds can be made via this Site. If you wish to conduct a refund or cancellation of a transaction please visit the offices of CRCS during office hours.
14) Use of the Site shall be governed by the Laws of Cyprus.
Cyprus Red Cross Society
3 Kypriakos Erythros Stavros Street
2063 Strovolos Nicosia
P.O. Box 25374
Tel.: +357 22 66 69 55
Fax: +357 22 66 69 56